Please read these terms and conditions ("Agreement") carefully. It governs your use of this website ("Site"). By using this Site you, the person using this Site (referred to in this Agreement as "you" or "your") agree with Property Superstore Ltd and associated companies (referred to in this Agreement as "we", "us" or "our")
to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not accept the
terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, you may not use this
Site or access or display any of the information made available to you
at this Site.
Licence to use this Site. We grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use this Site for your own personal use, including:
to display any information; and
to print copies of any information relating to any property or services made available on this Site.
You may not:
as expressly agreed by us in writing, use this Site, including any
information that you extract from this Site, for any commercial purpose
except as expressly agreed by us in writing,
copy, reproduce, redistribute, download, republish, transmit, display,
adapt, alter, create derivative works from or otherwise extract or
re-utilise any information made available on this Site, whether for
commercial gain or otherwise;
decode nor try to determine the method of representation of any information or service made available on this Site; or
remove any proprietary notices, labels or marks from this Site.
All rights, including copyright, trade marks, names and logos, used in
relation to this Site are owned by or controlled for these purposes by
us. Nothing in this Agreement confers on you any licence or right under
any or our trade marks, names or logos or those of any third party.
You acknowledge that this Site may contain bugs, errors and other
problems that could cause systems failures. Consequently, this Site is
provided "AS IS", without a warranty of any kind.
- Accuracy of Content. This site is subject to the honesty and integrity of those that use it. As such Property Superstore Ltd accept no responsibility for the accuracy or truthfullness of the content. All property listings are to be used as a guide and facts or information contained on any particular property listing should be verified with the person/company providing the information before any agreement or transaction is entered into.
- Advertisement of content. Property Superstorte Ltd reserve the right to use the content (Images and description) of any or all property listings in order to promote the website via any and all forms of media avaialble.The use of said content will be used with no financial costs to either Property Superstore Ltd or the person(s) creating the listing unless it is done so with prior agreement bewteen Property Superstore and said property lister.
- Credit. All monies paid via this website to Property Superstore Ltd are not refundable. All monies provide by Property Superstore Ltd and credited to registered members accounts by way of promotions or favour are not refundable in cash or otherwise to said members.
- Limitation of Liability.
You use this site at your own risk. In no event will we be liable to
you for any loss or damage of any kind (except personal injury or death
resulting from our negligence) including any lost revenue, profit, or
data, or for special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive
damages howsoever caused.
- Disclaimer. You acknowledge that the
information made available to you on this site is provided by third
parties over whom we have no control, in particular in relation to the
accuracy or completeness of the data. You agree that we shall not be in
any circumstances be liable to you for any loss or damage at all
arising from any inaccuracies, faults or omissions in, or in the
provision, the information unless caused by our negligence or wilful
- Technical Failure. Neither you nor we shall be liable to the other
for any failure to perform any obligation due to the failure of any
machine, data processing system or transmission link to operate or for
any reason beyond your or our control (as the case may be).
- Modification of Terms.
We may, at our sole discretion, change any term of this Agreement by
posting a new agreement on our web-site. It is your responsibility to
check if changes have been made. Your continued use of the web-site
after such changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of the
changes to such terms.
- Modification of web-site.
We may, at our sole discretion, terminate, change or suspend any part
of our web-site, including any content, features or hours of
Offers. Nothing on this web-site shall constitute an offer by us to provide to any person any information or any goods or services.
Third Party Rights.
Nothing in this Agreement confers on any third party any benefits under
the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
If any part of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, it
will be severed from the rest of this Agreement so that it is
ineffective to the extent that it shall not affect the validity of the
balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable
according to its terms.
This Agreement records the entire agreement between you and us. Nothing
in this clause shall affect the liability of either party in respect of
any misrepresentation which it makes fraudulently.
This Agreement is made under and will be governed by the laws of
England. You and we hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of
the English Courts.